Hukanui Golf Club are the first course in the Waikato to introduce this new sport. We are launched our FootGolf with three " Have a Go Days" in August, Sept and Oct 2015. and everyone had a great time.
So bring the family and friends along for some fun.
The course will be open for casual footgolf each day just like green fee players. We are also looking at school leagues and also a friendly and fun family competition. If you would like any information or to make a booking contact the office for further details.
Book your team, group, stag do, function or team building event now we can offer a combination of sports for your event.
Phone 07 824 3784 or email
PLEASE PHONE to make a booking as we have club days and events happening most days.
Cost to play - Adult $10.00 and Children up to 14yrs $5.00
you can bring your own ball and we do have some available to use.
No Soccer boots or cleats to be worn on the course.
Like Us and Share our Facebook page and go in the draw for 10 Free Rounds of FootGolf
FootGolf comes to the Waikato
Given away by the name FootGolf is a brand new sport combining these two great games.
Here is a quick introduction to the sport if you have never heard of it, it’s pretty simple:
- The game is played the same way as golf except players use a football.
- The ball is kicked rather than being struck with a club.
- The hole is a fair bit larger to accommodate the ball, measuring 21 inches wide.
- Typically played on shorter holes as its harder to achieve the same distance by kicking.
- Believed to have originated in the Netherlands in 2008.
- NO soccer boots or cleats to be worn on the course
The official International rules can be viewed at www.fifg.org